The Connection Wizard guides you through the creation of a new DropStream Connection.
- In the DropStream Dashboard, click Connections.
- In the upper-right, click +Add Connection.
- Give your connection a descriptive Name, and click Continue.
- Select an existing Merchant from your account using the dropdown menu, or enter a name to create a new Merchant entry. Click Continue.
- If you are creating a new Merchant, enter the Merchant credentials in the Warehouse setup and click Continue. If you are using an existing merchant, select the Default warehouse and click Continue.
- Give your Store a descriptive Name.
- Select the platform of your Store, e.g., Amazon Marketplace (US).
- Enter the credentials and settings for the selected platform.
- Click Add Connection to complete the Connection setup.
Your new connection is displayed in the Connections view (Dashboard > Connections).
For more information about creating a new connection, see our Quickstart guide.
➤ Next: Connection Features