The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your QuickBooks Online store.
- In Connection details, enter your Company ID.
Note: If your Company ID contains dashes or spaces, omit them when entering it here. For example, if your Company ID is "my qbo-store", enter "
myqbostore" in Connection details.
- Click Authorize.
- In the Intuit login popup window, Sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- In QuickBooks Online, Authorize the connection to DropStream.
- When authorization is complete, you are returned to the DropStream configuration. Click Save changes.
Next: Initiate Order Workflow