The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your QuickBooks Online store.
- In Connection details, enter your Company ID. (If you're not sure, follow the steps at: Find your QuickBooks Company ID.)
Note: If the Company ID contains dashes or spaces, you should omit them here. For example, if your Company ID is listed as
1234 5678 9012 3456, you should enter it in DropStream as
- Click Authorize.
- In the Intuit login popup window, Sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- In QuickBooks Online, Connect to the DropStream app.
- When authorization is complete, the popup closes. In DropStream, click Save changes.
Next: Initiate Order Workflow
Please sign in to leave a comment.