If any errors occur during processing, Shipments in may be reprocessed or reset.
- Reprocess - Repeat the previous failed step in Shipment processing.
- Reset - Revert all processing, and begin again as if the Shipment had just been imported.
Reprocess or Reset multiple shipments
- In your DropStream dashboard, click Shipments.
- Search and filter the Shipments list to find the Shipments you want.
- In the search results, click the checkbox next to one or more Tracking Numbers to select the Shipment(s).
- Click the Reprocess or Reset button to perform that action on selected Shipments.
Reprocess or Reset a single shipment
For convenience, you can also Reprocess or Reset a single Shipment in its details view.
- In DropStream Dashboard, click Shipments.
- Search and filter your Shipments list to find the Shipment.
- Click the Tracking Number of the Shipment to view its details.
- In the upper-right of the Shipment details, click Actions, then choose Reprocess or Reset to perform that action.