The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API Access must be enabled.
The following steps are required to enable API Access to Magento:
- Gather API credentials from Magento.
- Enter API credentials in DropStream.
Gathering API credentials from Magento
If you have not done so already, first Gather API credentials from Magento.
Entering API credentials in DropStream
Follow these steps to enter your Magento API credentials in DropStream.
- Go to your Magento Store in DropStream.
- Click Actions Settings.
- Enter API credentials in Connection Details.
- Click blue Add Store / Save Changes button.