The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In the DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your BigCommerce store.
- In Connection details, enter your Store Hash.
To find your Store Hash, see: BigCommerce - Gather API Credentials.
- Click Authorize.
- A BigCommerce login window opens. Enter the Store Owner Username and Password, and click Log in.
- You are prompted to add the DropStream app. Click Confirm.
- Optional: After authorization is complete, the pop-up closes. In DropStream, select an Order Status To Import (typically "Awaiting Fulfillment").
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.