To connect to the Acumatica API, the following credentials are required:
- Customer ID — Listed in Acumatica under Receivables > Profiles > Customers
- Warehouse ID — Listed in Acumatica under Inventory > Profiles > Warehouses
- Version — Acumatica ERP build version number ("endpoint"), in the form
- Tenant — The subdomain of the Acumatica ERP Instance. For example, if the Acumatica ERP instance is at the domain
myerp.acumatica.com, the Instance subdomain would be
If applicable, the following information should also be gathered:
- Location — Listed in Acumatica under Inventory > Profiles > Warehouses > [Warehouse Name] > Location Table
For assistance in gathering these values, contact your Acumatica representative.
Next: Enable API Access
Please sign in to leave a comment.