The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the Acumatica API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of your Acumatica merchant.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Customer ID — Listed in Acumatica under Receivables > Profiles > Customers
- Warehouse ID — Listed in Acumatica under Inventory > Profiles > Warehouses
- Version — Acumatica ERP build version number, in the form
- Acumatica instance subdomain — The subdomain of the Acumatica ERP instance. For example, if the Acumatica ERP instance is
myerp.acumatica.com, the Instance subdomain would be
- Click Authorize.
- An Acumatica login window opens. Select the Tenant for this integration. Then, enter a valid Username and Password for the selected Tenant.
- Click Sign in.
- If you're prompted to grant permission for the Client, click Yes, Allow.
- Optional: In DropStream, enter the Warehouse Location ID, as listed in Acumatica under Inventory > Profiles > Warehouses > [Warehouse Name] > Location Table.
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview