Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In the DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your NetSuite store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Account ID
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
- Token ID
- Token Secret
- Optional: Edit any of the following settings:
- Fulfillment Location ID — If you have multiple inventory locations, specify the Location ID for this integration.
- Carrier Integration — Enable if the account is using carrier integrations. (default: disabled)
- Per Line Location — Enable if you have multiple inventory locations. (default: disabled)
- Multi-location Inventory — Enable if using inventory tracking at multiple locations. (default: disabled)
- Include Shipping Cost — Enable to update shipping cost sent by the merchant. (default: disabled)
- Set Fulfillment Shipping Method - When exporting shipment tracking data to NetSuite, look up the ship method defined in NetSuite that matches the shipment's carrier name and service level. (default: enabled)
- Order Import Saved Search ID - Import orders from a NetSuite Saved Search.
- Order Import Options — Select the status for order import, one or more of the following:
Pending Billing Partially Fulfilled
Pending Fulfillment(the default)
- Expand Kits — If enabled, kit items will be expanded so their component item lines are included on the sales order.
Notes about Expand Kits:
- To use the Expand Kits feature, additional permissions must be enabled for the integration's token role in NetSuite.
- In the DropStream rule engine, kit items have the
"kit_item". For example, if you have enabled Expand Kits, and you would like to send the expanded component item lines to the warehouse but not the parent kit item lines, the following rule will filter kit item lines from the order:
rule "Filter kit item lines from order" for order_lines in order when order_line.product_type is "kit_item" then reject order_line end end end
- Sandbox — Enable if the account uses NetSuite "Sandbox" API credentials. (default: disabled)
- When you're done configuring the store, click Save changes.