The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API Access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In the DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your NetSuite store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Account ID
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
- Token ID
- Token Secret
- Optional: Edit any of the following settings:
- Fulfillment Location ID — If you have multiple inventory locations, specify the Location ID for this integration.
- Carrier Integration — Enable if the account is using carrier integrations. (default: disabled)
- Per Line Location — Enable if you have multiple inventory locations. (default: disabled)
- Multi-location Inventory — Enable if using inventory tracking at multiple locations. (default: disabled)
- Include Shipping Cost — Enable to update shipping cost sent by the merchant. (default: disabled)
- Set Fulfillment Shipping Method - When exporting shipment tracking data to NetSuite, look up the ship method defined in NetSuite that matches the shipment's carrier name and service level. (default: enabled)
- Order Import Saved Search ID - Import orders from a NetSuite Saved Search.
- Order Import Options — Select the status for order import, one or more of the following:
Pending Billing Partially Fulfilled
Pending Fulfillment(the default)
- Sandbox — Enable if the account uses NetSuite "Sandbox" API credentials. (default: disabled)
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.