About the Shipping Transformer rule
The Shipping Transformer rule maps the shipping descriptions in ClickBank to the shipping methods available at your fulfillment provider. Below are the Parameters for this rule:
- Shipping Description - The value of the order's shipping description.
- Compares - Specifies how the rule should compare the order attribute to the actual order attribute's value.
- Regular Expression - This flag denotes that the above Value parameter should be treated as a Regular Expression.
- Ship Via - The carrier & service level to use for the order.
Creating Shipping Transformer rule for ClickBank
Note: This rule must be created to automate fulfillment.
Follow these steps to create the Shipping Transformer rule for your Integration.
- From the DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Open your ClickBank store.
- Click Actions > Settings.
- Click the Rules tab.
- Click Add a Rule.
- Select Order Transformer from the Rule Category option list, then select Shipping Transformer from the available rules.
- Set Shipping Description as Not Available.
- Select Begins With from the Compare drop-down menu.
- Set the preferred method for Ship Via.
- Click Save Changes.