The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your ApparelMagic store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Warehouse Name
- Inventory Vendor Name
- Optional: edit the following settings:
- Import Mode, one of:
- Pick Ticket
- Sales Order (default)
- SKU Identifier, one of:
- Alt SKU (default)
- Retailer SKU
- Style Number
- Divisions — If one or more divisions are specified, import from those divisions only. If none are selected (default), import from all divisions.
- Filter Sales Order By Warehouse — If enabled, filter sales orders by warehouse. (default: disabled)
- Click Save changes.
Next: Set SKU Identifier