The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the Cin7 Omni API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Cin7 Omni store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- API Username
- API Password (the "API Key" in Cin7 API connection setup)
- Optional: edit any of the following settings:
- Stage — the Stage (status) of sales orders to be imported, one of the following:
- Accept Orders After — This setting currently has no effect on Cin7 order imports.
- When you're done configuring the store, click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview