Wayfair requires that a full ("True Up") inventory sync occur at least once every 24 hours. Ideally, this sync should occur during off-peak hours, i.e. late at night or early in the morning.
Follow these steps to configure daily full inventory sync for your Wayfair connection.
- In DropStream, click Connections.
- Click the name of your Wayfair connection.
- Click the Inventory tab.
- Click Actions > Edit Full inventory schedule.
- Click Add Schedule, and select Every Day.
- For Every day at, select an off-peak time such as 1:00 am.
- Click Save Changes.
The full inventory sync will run at 1:00 am.
If you want to run a full sync immediately, click Actions > Full inventory update.
Back to: Integration Overview
Please sign in to leave a comment.