The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the Orderhive API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In the DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of the Orderhive store.
- Under Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- ID Token
- Refresh Token
- Optional: Edit any of the following settings:
- In the box Only orders with the following tags will be imported, enter one or more order tags. If specified, orders must contain one of these tags to be imported.
- In the box Only orders with the following statuses will be imported, enter one or more order statuses. If specified, orders must contain one of these statuses to be imported.
- In the box Only these stores will be imported, enter one or more store IDs. If specified, orders must originate from one of these stores to be imported.
- In the menu Only this warehouse will be imported, select a warehouse. If you do, only orders designated for fulfillment at this warehouse are imported.
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview