After you have enabled inventory updates, your inventory will be automatically synced according to your update schedule.
Edit inventory update schedule
By default, inventory is automatically updated once every 60 minutes. You can edit this schedule in the Inventory Control Panel.
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Connections.
- Click the name of the Connection whose inventory update schedule you want to edit.
- Click the Inventory tab.
- In the Control Panel, click Actions > Edit schedule.
- Edit the default schedule as desired.
Note: The minimum inventory update interval is 60 minutes.
- Click Save changes to apply the new schedule.
Set Custom ("Flexible") Schedule
You can also set a "Flexible" schedule that syncs inventory on certain days and times every week.
- In the connection's Inventory tab, in the Control Panel, click Actions > Edit Schedule.
- In the Add Schedule dropdown, select Flexible.
- Edit the values as desired. To remove an interval, click the Delete button. In the example shown here, one schedule of each type was added:
In a Flexible schedule, the "Start Hour" is the first hourly block when the schedule will run, and the "End Hour" is the last hourly block when it will run. So, a Start Hour of "12am" and a End Hour of "11pm" would mean "all day." (This would be the same as leaving the Start Hour and End Hour blank.)
- When the schedule is configured as you want it, click Save Changes.
Next: Full Sync and Smart Sync