Orders imported from Shopify can be excluded by a Fulfillment Service at the line-item level. If an order's line items do not match the configured Fulfillment Service, those line items will not be imported as part of the order.
For this reason, orders in your DropStream Store may occasionally be imported from Shopify with no line items.
What causes orders imported to DropStream to have no line items?
There are three major reasons that a Shopify order may import to DropStream with no line items:
- Merchant did not configure product for given Fulfillment Service
- Incorrect Fulfillment Service selected in DropStream Store settings
- Merchant has multiple integrations connected to their Shopify account
Merchant did not configure product for given Fulfillment Service
Shopify users are able to create SKUs and configure Fulfillment Services. Check with the Shopify user to confirm their settings.
Incorrect Fulfillment Service was selected in DropStream Store settings
Your Store Connection details include settings for specifying the Fulfillment Service and Fulfillment Location. Verify that these are set correctly.
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Shopify store.
- In Connection details, verify the Fulfillment Service and Fulfillment Location are set correctly, and change them if necessary.
- When you're finished, click Save changes.
Merchant has multiple integrations connected to their Shopify account
DropStream imports all Paid/Unfulfilled orders in the Shopify account for the given time period. For those orders, DropStream will show all line items with a fulfillable quantity greater than zero. If the Shopify merchant has other active integrations that are setting the fulfillable quantity to zero, orders will import into DropStream with no line items.
What to do if orders import to DropStream with no line items
It may be difficult to determine which scenario is causing orders to import with no line items. If you encounter this issue, notify the DropStream Support team at email@example.com.
Back to: Integration Overview