The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
Note: Walmart Marketplace and Walmart Drop Ship Vendor require different API credentials. For Walmart DSV integrations, please see:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
Follow these steps to enable access to the Walmart Marketplace API.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Walmart Marketplace store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials.
- Click Save changes.
Notes on order import
- Orders are imported from the Walmart Marketplace API based on the Created date in Walmart.
- The initial order import is based on the Accept Orders After date entered in your DropStream Connection details.
- Each subsequent order import has a lookback window of 1 hour from the last successful order import.