The Walmart Marketplace and Walmart Drop Ship Vendor APIs are two separate APIs requiring different API credentials. If you need to utilize the Walmart Drop Ship Vendor connection, please see the suite of Support articles here: Walmart Drop Ship Vendor.
In order to enable Walmart Marketplace API Access, the following credentials must be gathered:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
To gather those credentials, you must have been previously approved to sell items on Walmart Marketplace and signed up for a Seller account.
- Use your Seller account user name and password to log in to Walmart Developer Center.
- Select Your Account Name > API Keys from the top menu in the Developer Center.
- Select DropStream as the Solution Provider in the dropdown and click Add Provider.
- Set the following permissions for DropStream:
- Get Feeds - Full Access
- Inventory - Full Access
- Order - Full Access
- Click on API Key next to DropStream and gather the API credentials. Walmart assigns each Solution Provider a different Client ID/Client Secret.
After that, you will need to share your Walmart Client ID and the Client Secret with DropStream to grant DropStream API access.