Follow these steps to gather credentials for the Walmart Marketplace API.
Note: Walmart Marketplace and Walmart Drop Ship Vendor require different API credentials. For Walmart DSV, please see:
In order to enable Walmart Marketplace API access, the following credentials must be gathered:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
To gather these credentials, you must have been previously approved to sell items on Walmart Marketplace, and signed up for a Seller account.
Generate API Keys
- Using your Seller account username and password, go to Walmart Developer Center. Click My Account, and select your Marketplace Region (US & Mexico, or Canada) to log in.
- Click Add New Key For A Solution Provider.
- Select DropStream from the dropdown list.
- Specify the following permissions for DropStream:
- Get Feeds: Full Access
- Inventory: Full Access
- Order:Full Access
- Retain the displayed Client ID and Client Secret.
Next: Enable API Access