Your DropStream integration supports Infusionsoft custom fields, which can be used to track custom information about your orders, such as tracking number and ship date.
Follow these steps to create custom fields, and enable those fields in DropStream.
Create Custom Fields in Infusionsoft
- In Infusionsoft, click Admin Settings.
- At Set up custom fields for, select Order.
- Click Go.
- In the Field drop-down menu, click Add.
- Provide a name for the field, and choose Text for the Field type.
- Click Save this field.
- Click View the field database names (for the API).
- Retain the Database Names for Tracking Number and Ship Date.
Enable Custom Fields in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Infusionsoft store.
- In Connection Details, enter the Tracking Number Field and Shipment Date Field names, exactly as they appear in Infusionsoft.
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview