The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your VTEX store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Account Name
- Application Token
- Application Key
- After the credentials have been entered, select the Warehouse from the dropdown menu (corresponding to the name listed at VTEX Home > Inventory & Shipping > Dashboard > Warehouses.)
- Optional: Edit any of the following settings:
- Use Catalog v2 for Inventory Update — If enabled, VTEX Catalog API version 2 is used for inventory updates, and the Product Identifier is set to
ean. (default: disabled)
- Product Identifier — one of:
ean(required for Catalog v2 inventory updates)
Note: If Catalog v2 is enabled, the Product Identifier for the store will be automatically set to
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview