The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
The following steps are required to enable API access to Magento 2:
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Magento 2 store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Access token
- Store URL
- Optional: For multi-store installations, enter a Store View Code to specify the store for this integration.
- Optional: Edit any of the following settings:
- Order Import Status — Orders with this status in Magento are imported to DropStream. (Default:
- Delay Orders Imported By (minutes) — If specified, orders will not be imported before this number of minutes has elapsed since the order was placed.
- Include Bundle Parent — For bundled items, send the bundle parent SKU. (default: disabled)
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Back to: Enable Inventory Tracking