To connect to the Miva API, the following credentials are required:
- Store Code — If you're not sure of your Miva store code, contact your Miva representative for assistance.
- API URL — The store's API endpoint
Notes about the API URL:
- The API URL format is typically of the form
- However, some Miva stores may use an alternate folder name other than
store. The Miva user can see what folder structure is being used in Miva under Domain Settings > Site Configuration.
- API Token — Generated in Miva Users > API Tokens
- Signing Digest — The "Signature Key" generated in Miva at Users > API Tokens
- The IP address 126.96.36.199 must be whitelisted in the API Token configuration at Miva Users > API Tokens, under Allowed IP Addresses.
- For the Miva API Token Timestamp settings, you may specify: Require Timestamp Within 30 sec.
For assistance gathering or configuring any of these credentials, please contact your Miva representative.
Next: Enable API Access