The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Sellercloud store.
- In Connection details, for API Protocol, choose REST.
- Then, enter your API credentials:
- Server ID — How to find your Server ID
- Optional: To integrate exclusively with a specific warehouse, enter the Warehouse Name.
- Click Save Changes.
Next: Order Import Status