The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the Khaos Control API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Khaos Control store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- User Password
- Optional: Edit any of the following settings:
- Order Import Status — status for order import, one of:
9) (the default)
- Substage ID — Substage ID for acknowledgement
- Site Name — Site Name for inventory updates
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview