If you want to pause the automatic import of orders from your eCommerce cart, you can set the Store to Disabled in DropStream.
- Disabling a Store does not remove it from your DropStream account. Billing for the Store continues while it is disabled. If you wish to stop being billed for an existing Store, you must permanently delete it.
- If you have a specific schedule when you want the Store to be enabled or disabled, email DropStream Support at email@example.com to inquire about customizing the Rules for your Store.
Disable a Store
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of the Store you want to disable.
- In Store Settings, in General Information, click the Enabled button to change it to Disabled.
- Click Save changes.
Next: Delete a Store
Please sign in to leave a comment.