To enable API access, the following credentials must be gathered:
- Amazon Marketplace
- Merchant/Seller ID
- Authorization Token
- Merchant Token
The Amazon Marketplace is the specific marketplace within your larger region.
DropStream supports accounts registered in the following regions:
- US (Americas)
- EU (Europe)
- FE (Asia & Pacific, includes Australia)
Within these regions, the following marketplaces are available:
- US (.com)
- Canada (.ca)
- Mexico (.com.mx)
- Brazil (.com.br)
- United Kingdom (.co.uk)
- Germany (.de)
- Spain (.es)
- France (.fr)
- Italy (.it)
- Netherlands (.nl)
- India (.in)
- Turkey (.com.tr)
- United Arab Emirates (.ae)
- Saudi Arabia (.sa)
- Australia (.com.au)
- Japan (.co.jp)
- Singapore (.sg)
Merchant/Seller ID & Authorization Token
- In Seller Central, go to User Permissions.
- Log in to your Amazon seller account as the primary user. Under Account Information, take note of your Seller ID.
- Click Manage Your Apps.
- Click Authorize a developer.
- For Developer name, enter "Dropstream" as the authorized developer.
- For Developer ID, enter 5959-1916-0995 for the US Region, 3125-6796-3826 for EU Region, and 8119-6000-7367 for FE Region.
|Region||Application Name||Developer ID #|
- Click Authorize developer.
- Retain the displayed MWS Auth Token.
Follow these steps to gather the merchant token.
- Log in to your Amazon Marketplace administration panel.
- Click Settings > Account Info.
- Under the heading Business Information, click Your Merchant Token.
- Take note of the displayed Merchant token.
Next: Enable API Access