The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Ordoro Store.
- In Connection details, enter your Ordoro Email and Password.
- For API Version, select the API version used by your Ordoro account, either version
3. The default is version 2.
- Select your warehouse from the Warehouse dropdown menu.
- Optional: Specify the following settings:
- Import Status — Only orders with this status will be imported. (Default:
- Import Tag — Only orders with this tag will be imported.
- Notify Cart — Enable cart notification. (Default: enabled)
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview