The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Ordoro Store.
- In Connection details, enter your Ordoro Email and Password.
Note: After your credentials are accepted, other fields in your Connection details such as Import Status will populate with data from your account.
- For API Version, select the API version used by your Ordoro account, either version 2 or 3.
(If you're not sure, contact your Ordoro representative.)
- Select your warehouse from the Warehouse drop-down menu.
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview