The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected platforms. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Yahoo store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Store ID
- Access Token
- Optional: edit any of the following settings:
- Starting Order ID — Import orders only if their ID is subsequent to this one. (default:
- Look Back Days For Orders — Look back this number of days before today for orders to import. (default:
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview