The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API Credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your TradeGecko store.
- In Connection details, enter your Privileged Access Token and Inventory Location Name.
- A list of available Stock Location IDs is populated for your store. To import orders for only one Stock Location, select it in the list. To import orders from all Stock Locations, leave all locations unselected.
- When you're done, click Save Changes.
Back to: Integration Overview