The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API Credentials in DropStream
- In the DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Brightpearl store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Datacenter Code, one of:
EST / CST Timezone
PST / MST Timezone
GMT / CET Timezone
EU Secure Timezone
- Account ID
- API User Email
- API User Password
- Optional: Specify any of the following settings:
- Warehouse Name — Integrate with this warehouse only.
- Import orders from the selected Warehouses — If any warehouses are selected here, only orders for those warehouses are imported.
- Inventory Update Price List — Use this Brightpearl price list when updating inventory.
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Next: Review Order Status