The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In the DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of your VeraCore merchant.
- In Connection Details, enter your API credentials:
- VeraCore Hostname
- Merchant Username
- Merchant Password
- Optional: Edit any of the following settings:
- Carrier Billing Code: This setting will populate the XML tag '
ThirdPartyType' in VeraCore with a corresponding numeric value:
|Carrier billing code||
|No third party billing/freight account||(none)|
|Client Freight Account (non-resident)||
|Client Freight Account (resident)||
Note: If a selection is made for the Carrier Billing Code, a Account Number must also be specified.
- Local Zone: The local time zone.
- Account Number: This third party account number will transmit to the '
ThirdPartyAccountNumber' XML tag in VeraCore for all orders.
If you will have some orders that require a 3rd party account number but not all, contact the DropStream Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you set up the appropriate rule.
- Include Discount Code: If enabled, all orders transmitted to VeraCore will include the discount code ID. (default: disabled)
- Include Order Classification: If enabled, include order classification data. (default: disabled)
- Include Package Details (Partial Shipments): If enabled, include package details. Required for partial shipments. (default: disabled)
- VeraCore System ID and Owner ID: The VeraCore System ID and Owner ID pertain to Purchase Orders. If your clients will be using purchase orders with VeraCore, filling in the System ID and Owner ID will send these IDs with the '
SaveExpectedArrival' call to VeraCore for the advanced ship notice.
- When you're done, click Save Changes.
Back to: Integration Overview