In some instances, you may want only include one specific SKU in an order. To only include one specific SKU in an order, you will need to create an Order Item Attribute Filter rule in DropStream.
Normally the Order Item Attribute Filter Rule will remove matching order items, but in this instance you will need to configure it to include only the items that are matched.
To create an Order Item Attribute Filter rule that will include only a specific SKU in an Order, follow these steps:
- Click the Rules tab.
- Click +Add rule.
- Name the rule. Then click +Add action.
- Select Filter order items from the Rule Category option list.
- Click Edit in the top left corner of the For Every Order Item box.
- Select NOT from the dropdown menu next to IF.
- Select Compare Order Item attribute from the dropdown menu next to NOT.
- Select Sku from the attribute dropdown and specify a value.
- Click OK and Save changes.
This rule will filter out all orders that do not have the SKU that you specified, and in this way keep only the orders with that SKU.