Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) are merchant-defined codes that uniquely identify products in a warehouse. It is critical that the SKUs defined in UltraCart exactly match the SKUs loaded into your warehouse management system.
Configure SKUs for inventory tracking
- In UltraCart, click Item Management > Items.
- Click an Item.
- Click the Shipping tab.
- Scroll down to Inventory Control and Distribution.
- Ensure that Track Inventory is selected. This enables DropStream to track inventory levels in UltraCart.
- Ensure there is a checkmark for Handles Product for the distribution center that you would like to handle the item. This will enable DropStream to update inventory levels for the Quantity in Stock value.
- Under Inventory Control and Distribution, retain the displayed SKU.
Next: Gather Shipping Methods
Please sign in to leave a comment.