Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) are merchant-defined codes that uniquely identify products in a warehouse. It is critical that the SKUs defined in eBay exactly match the SKUs loaded into your warehouse management system.
Configure SKUs in eBay
- Log in to eBay, and click My eBay > Activity > Selling Manager.
- Click Inventory. Your active listings are displayed.
If you do not see the Custom Label column, add it now:
- Click Customize in the upper-right of the window.
- Under Pick columns you want to view, check the box for Custom label.
- Click Apply.
- In your Inventory listings, in the Custom Label column for your product, click Add.
- Enter the SKU as the Custom Label.
When your product is purchased in eBay and imported to DropStream, your Custom Label is imported as the Item SKU.
Next: Enable API Access