The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API Access must be enabled. Steps include:
- Gather API credentials from eBay.
- Enter API credentials in DropStream.
- Authorize Connection in eBay.
Gathering API credentials from eBay
In order to enable API Access, the following credentials must be gathered:
- eBay user ID
- eBay username
- eBay password
Enter API credentials in DropStream
To enter the API credential:
- Go to your eBay Store in DropStream.
- Click Actions > Settings
- Enter API credential in Connection Details.
- Click the Add Store / Save Changes button.
- You will be directed to eBay to sign in and Authorize.
Authorize connection in eBay
Follow these steps to authorize the connection in eBay.
- After entering your API credential in DropStream, you will be directed to an eBay sign-in page where you will need to add your username and password to authenticate the connection.
- Click Sign-In
- Click "I Agree". eBay will then redirect you back to DropStream.
NOTE: In order to track inventory, sellers are required to have a Selling Manager Pro subscription with eBay.