The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the Synapse API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of your Synapse merchant.
- In Connection details, select your API Version (either 1 or 2).
Note: If you're not sure which API version to use for your account, check with your Synapse representative.
- Enter your API credentials:
- WebService URL
- API Username
- API Password
- Facility ID
- Customer ID
- Optional: Edit any of the following settings:
- Consignee — The Consignee for this integration.
- Carrier Billing Code — one of the following:
Consignee to Pick Up
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview