The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Dsco store.
- In Connection details, enter your Dsco OAuth Token.
- Optional: To enable inventory updates, enter a Supplier ID.
- Optional: Enter a Warehouse Code to include that field in the shipment.
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview
Please sign in to leave a comment.