The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of your Linnworks merchant.
- In Connection details, click Authorize.
- In the Linnworks login page that opens, enter the username and password of your your main Linnworks account.
- Check the box for I agree, and click Login.
Note: You may receive a warning message, "This application is not verified." This message can be ignored for the purpose of this integration.
- When login is successful, close the pop-up window.
- In Connection Details, choose a Fulfillment and Order Location for inventory tracking.
- Optional: Specify the Order Payment Status, one of:
- Optional: Specify the Inventory Quantity Field, one of:
Available(the default) — sync available inventory level
StockLevel— sync on-hand stock level
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview
Please sign in to leave a comment.