The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the Skubana API must be enabled.
It is preferable to "Accept and Install" the DropStream app in Skubana before these steps. If you have not already done so, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of your Skubana merchant.
- In Connection details, click Authorize.
- If prompted, log in to Skubana.
- If prompted, click Accept and Install.
- When authorization is complete, select the appropriate Skubana Sales Channel ID from the drop-down box in DropStream.
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview
Please sign in to leave a comment.