The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the ApparelMagic API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of your ApparelMagic merchant.
- In Connection details, configure the following API credentials and settings:
- Company — The company subdomain as it appears in your ApparelMagic URL, for example,
- Token — ApparelMagic API Token
- Division — ApparelMagic Division name
- Sku Identifier — one of:
- Stock Field Selector — one of:
Available to Sell
Stock on Hand
Available to Allocate
- Optional: edit any of the following settings:
- Credit Status — Credit Status of orders to import, one of:
- Default AR Account (GL Account) — the default account code for new customers
- Use Customer's Division ID (default: disabled)
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview