The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the Amware360 API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of your Amware360 merchant.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Client ID — numeric Client ID, e.g.
- Client Identifier — 36-character unique client identifier, e.g.
- Optional: Configure the following settings:
- Facility — the warehouse for orders
- Client Order Type — Client Order Type to send for Orders
- Carrier Billing Code
- Carrier Account Number
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview