The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the 2Chads Fulfillment API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of your 2Chads Fulfillment merchant.
- In Connection details, for API version, choose SOAP (Version 1).
- Then, enter your SOAP API credentials:
- 3PL Central API Key
- 3PL Central API ID
- Customer Login
- Customer Password
- Customer ID
- Optional: Edit any of the following settings:
- Facility ID — The ID of the merchant where the inventory for this integration is managed.
- Local zone — The local timezone for this integration.
- Carrier billing code — one of the the following:
USPS Third Party
FedEx Third Party
UPS Third Party
- Account number — FedEx or UPS account number, if applicable
- Retailer ID # — Customer Retail ID, if applicable
- Carrier Billing Postal Code — Postal Code for Carrier Billing, if applicable
- Include Package Details — If enabled, send shipment data to the sales platform at the line-item level. (default: disabled)
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview