The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the Softeon API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of your Softeon merchant.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- FTP Connection String - in the form
- Customer Code
- Optional: Edit any of the following settings:
- Carrier Billing Code — one of:
Pre Paid(the default)
- Inventory Mode — one of:
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview