The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the Pitney Bowes API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In the DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of your Pitney Bowes merchant.
- In Connection details, enter your API Key.
- Then, beneath the API key, select the Warehouse for this integration.
- Optional: Set the Inventory Mode, one of:
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview