Order synchronization happens according to your Import Schedule, one or more fixed intervals configured in Connection > Sales Orders.
Set Import Schedule
Follow these steps to set the Import Schedule for a Connection.
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Connections.
- Click the name of the Connection whose import schedule you want to edit.
- Click the Sales Orders tab.
- In the Sales Order Import box, the current Schedule is listed.
- To edit the schedule, click Actions > Edit Schedule.
- The current interval is listed. Change the value as you'd like.
- You can add a new schedule interval by clicking Add Schedule. You can choose an interval of minutes, hours, or days.
- When the schedule is configured, click Save Changes.