In order to establish the API connection, first you must authorize DropStream to connect in PayPal.
Authorize API access in PayPal
- Log in to your PayPal account, and click Profile.
- Click My Selling Tools.
- Under Selling online, next to API Access, click Update.
- Under Option 1, click Grant API Permission.
- In the Third Party Permission Username input field, enter "
karl_api1.getdropstream.com". Click Lookup.
- Under Available Permissions, check the following two boxes:
Search your transactions for items that match specific criteria and display the results
Obtain information about a single transaction
- Click Add to grant the selected permissions.
Next: Enable API Access