In order to enable API access, the following credentials must be gathered:
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret Key
- Token Secret Key
Gather API credentials from NuORDER
- In NuORDER, click Settings icon > Settings > API Management to open the API Management Settings.
- Retain the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret Key.
Note: The initial API request to the NuORDER API must be performed manually by a DropStream Support agent.
- Email the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret Key credentials to email@example.com. They will email you back to confirm the initial API request was submitted.
- Then, in your NuORDER account, approve the external application
- When approval is complete, under Approved Applications, retain the displayed Token and Token Secret for
Next: Enable API Access