The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
Gather API Credentials from Stitch Labs
First, make sure you have the Stitch Labs credentials required to enable API access:
- Domain - The web address of your Stitch Labs store.
- Username - The username of your Stitch Labs account.
- Password - The password of your Stitch Labs account.
Enter API Credentials in DropStream
To add the store and enter the API credentials in DropStream:
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Connections.
- In the upper-right, click +Add Connection.
- The Connection Wizard opens. In Basic information, Enter a name for the new connection. Click Continue.
- In Merchant setup, Select the merchant for this connection, or enter a name if creating a new merchant. Click Continue.
- In Warehouse setup, Select the warehouse for this merchant, or enter the required WMS credentials if creating a new merchant.
- In Store setup, Enter a name for the new Stitch Labs store, and select Stitch Labs as the platform.
- In Connection details, click Authorize.
- A Stitch Labs window opens. Enter your Stitch Labs credentials (domain, username, and password) to log in.
- The Stitch Labs window closes. In DropStream, click Add Connection to complete the setup.