The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
Gather API Credentials from Stitch Labs
The following credentials are required to enable API access:
- Domain - The web address of your Stitch Labs store.
- Username - The Username of your Stitch Labs account.
- Password - The Password of your Stitch Labs account.
Enter API Credentials in DropStream
To add the store and enter the API credentials in DropStream:
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Connections.
- In the upper-right, click +New Connection.
- Enter the name of the store, select the merchant the store will be associated with, and select Stitch Labs as the platform.
- The API Credentials fields will appear once you've selected the Stitch Labs platform. You'll now click Add Store to enter your Stitch Labs credentials (Have domain, username and password credentials for the Stitch Labs account ready before clicking 'Add store'):
- By clicking Add Store you'll be redirected to Stitch Labs to enter your API credentials.