The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the OrderMotion API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of your OrderMotion merchant.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Auth Token
- Key Code
- Inventory FTP URI — in the format
- Optional: Edit any of the following settings:
- Payment type — one of:
- Queue Orders — If enabled, orders are queued. (default: disabled)
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview