The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the QuickBooks Online API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of your QuickBooks Online merchant.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Company ID
- Optional: For Create order API type, select the destination transaction type, one of:
sales_receipt— to create sales receipts (the default)
create_an_invoice— to create invoices
- Click Authorize.
- In the Intuit login pop-up window, enter your QuickBooks Online User ID and Password, and Sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- Upon successful authorization, the pop-up window closes.
In DropStream, click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview