The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the NetSuite API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of your NetSuite merchant.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- API User Email
- Account ID
- Role ID
- Optional: Edit any of the following settings:
- Sandbox — Enable if using Netsuite Sandbox credentials. (default: disabled)
- Customer Territory
- Customer Category
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview
Please sign in to leave a comment.